31.3.12

The Stephen King Book Haul




I have an addiction to buying books which I thought I'd try and squash by making it my New Year's resolution to STOP BUYING BOOKS! First and foremost... have not stuck to that resolution but am still making a conscious effort to slow down (lol). I bought "The Woman in Black" (this was essential... I promise......) and "Of Mice and Men" (also essential....) which I kinda made allowances for as (a) I've already read both of these and (b) both purchases were in preparation for watching an adaptation (film in the case of "The Woman in Black" and play in the case of "Of Mice and Men"...)

But yeah, I also decided that if my dad feels compelled to buy a bunch of dirt cheap second hand books for me in the name of charity then who am I to stop him?

Oh dear...

^.^


1 comment:

  1. Curious what you thought of Under The Dome once you read it. I'm on facebook. Christopher Ryan Goodnight, or email me at tomatosauce6808@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete