11.3.12

Hello! My name is The Book Fox

Hi!

And welcome to my new blog, The Book Fox. My name is Claire, I'm currently 24 years old and I live in Edinburgh, Scotland. I love reading but after only managing to complete a pathetic 14 books last year, I've decided to try my hardest to wade my way through the mountain of unread books that are gradually gathering dust in my bedroom.

This blog will document my attempt at the notorious 50 book challenge. I read all sorts of books and aim to review each and every one of them; the good, the bad and the down right awful!

So, if you like reading, and reading about reading, then stick around! There's a lot more to come

^.^

1 comment:

  1. Hey. First of you are super cute. Secondly I am curious what you thought about the casual vacancy. I noticed you have Under The Dome behind you when you were talking about TCV. As weird as it sounds TCV reminded me a lot of Under the Dome. The ending was slightly more satisfying but just as heartbreaking. You can find me on facebook my name is Christopher Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete